Before the ride
Although we always take care to our best possibilities of our customers’ safety, participation always remains at your own risk.
- Customers must always have a valid insurance and be self-insured, also specifically covered for personal injuries as a consequence of a cycling activity.
- Good health is required. In case of a fever or illness on the evening before the ride or on the day itself, you are not allowed to participate.
- Customers must always take notion of predicted weather conditions and take care of adequate clothing.
- Participants are responsible for their own materials to be in good condition.
During the ride
- Ridemeister rides are not a race, nor will they be an official race.
- Local traffic rules must be respected at all times.
- Bike paths where present should always be used.
- As a group there should always be a paired riding formation. In case of busy or narrow traffic conditions this can be changed into single riders in succession, with the ridemeister leading the group.
- The maximum size of the group is 8 riders including the ridemeister.
- No alcohol is allowed before or during the ride, this includes breaks during the ride.
- Every participant must bring one or more inner tubes.
- Your ridemeister will always be able to provide a pump, toolkit and chain tool.
- Your ridemeister will clearly indicate route directions during the ride.
- Your ridemeister will choose the most beautiful and safest roads. Dangerous roads are avoided.
- As a riding group everyone should participate in a system of mutual warnings for traffic and road obstructions. Your ridemeister will clearly brief the instructions.